Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (111)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


New Paperback Pretties:
 
End of Days by Susan Ee
Never Never: Part 2 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher


New Hardcover Beauty:

Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry


Kindle Addiction:

The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon


eARC Goodies:
  
Finally Finding Faith by Tammy Falkner
While We Waited by Tammy Falkner
The Siren's Touch by Amber Belldene


Used Book Find:

The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen

6 comments:

  1. OOoh pretty! I still need to read End of Days myself! Great haul!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I read Never Never Part Two last week, now I can't wait for part three! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowhere But Here is the one I want to try. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I got End of Days too, and I am so excited to read it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I can't wait until I get my copy of Nowhere But Here. Have a good week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never Never is on I'm really wanting. I love anything by Colleen Hoover. Nice picks!!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' StS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.