Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (74)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Signed Book Win!
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover (my review)
 
Book Purchase:
Play (Stage Dive, #2)
Play by Kylie Scott (my review)

eARCs for Review:
Anyone but Alex (The English Brothers, #3) Claimed By Light (A Bound By Hades Novel)
Anyone But Alex by Katy Regnery
Claimed By Light by Reese Monroe
 
For My Kindle:
Loving Mr. Daniels
Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy Cherry
 
Used Book Finds:
Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) Welcome to Bordertown (Borderland, #5) Ender's Shadow
Nevermore by James Patterson
Welcome to Bordertown - Anthology
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card (1st edition) (my review)
 
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-beauty-and-mustache-by-penny-reid.html
Click & enter to win this awesome book:
Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4)

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for signed wins!! Congrats! These are pretty much new to me books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for winning books. Signed books are always nice to have. Looks like you won some great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I keep meaning to pick up the Bordertown anthology! Hope you enjoy that, and the others you've picked up.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only James Patterson books I've read so far is the Confession series (though, it's probably more of the co-authors work) but love them. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.