Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (24): RUINS

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I loved Partials by Dan Wells! I confess I have the sequel, Fragments, but have not read it yet because I'm waiting for the last book so I can read them all in one swoop. This means I'm super excited Ruins is coming soon because I'm looking forward to getting my read on with this series!

RUINS by Dan Wells
(Partials Sequence #3)
Expected publication date: March 11, 2014

Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3)Book Blurb:
Kira, Samm, and Marcus fight to prevent a final war between Partials and humans in the gripping final installment in the Partials Sequence, a series that combines the thrilling action of The Hunger Games with the provocative themes of Blade Runner and The Stand.

There is no avoiding it—the war to decide the fate of both humans and Partials is at hand. Both sides hold in their possession a weapon that could destroy the other, and Kira Walker has precious little time to prevent that from happening. She has one chance to save both species and the world with them, but it will only come at great personal cost.

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17607716-ruins

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Never read this series but have seen it around a lot! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to start this series, but wow, does it sounds good. Great choice.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first book but not the second. Nice pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.