Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
Top Ten New To Me Authors on 2013 (That I loved!!)
(Authors listed in alphabetical order.)
1. JAY CROWNOVER: Love her Marked Men series!
2. AMY HARMON: Making Faces should be in its own category. Amazing!
3. CRAIG LANCASTER: His books about Edward Stanton are truly wonderful.
4. NINA LANE: Love her beautiful and touching erotic series about a married couple.
5. SARAH J. MAAS: Kick-butt heroine, swoony guys, and amazing world-building.
6. JONATHAN MABERRY: The Benny Imura series exceeded my expectations.
7. HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN: She can write about rockers and families at the same time. Love them!
8. PENNY REID: Funny writing, smart chicks, and hot guys. Penny has it all!
9. N.M. SILBER: Her lawyers in love are just what I need when I want funny and sexy without the angst.
10. A. MEREDITH WALTERS: Clay and Maggie's story blew me away!