Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Ten (#13): Book Covers

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  
Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read
(In Alphabetical Order by Author)
 
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) 
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I love all the book covers in this series. Gorgeous!
 
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
 I normally like something more artistic, but this gorgeous couple made me want to get this book, and they fit perfectly with the feel of the story.
 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
All the feels over this cover and all its artsy, gorgeous amazingness!!
 
Splintered (Splintered, #1)
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Being a huge AiW fan, I loved this colorful, creative cover.

Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Eerie, intriguing, and simply lovely.
 
Cryer's Cross
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
This gets the creepy award. And if you've read the book, you know why.
 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) 
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Talk about attention-grabbing!
 
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I loved the serene, artistic feel of the covers in this series.
 
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Bold and beautiful!
 
Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1)
Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
I can feel the emotions in the cover pose and it coincides beautifully with the book. 
 
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)
Rebel Heart by Moira Young
This is the way to catch a dude's silhouette, and still leave him mysterious.
 

4 comments:

  1. Cinder and Splintered are on my list as well! I LOVE all the small details on both! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your list!! All of them are so beautiful!!
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cryer's Cross cover was so fitting! Did you see the new cover for it? NO. It's horrible and terribly misleading. I went to a session with Lisa McMann over the weekend and she was talking about the cover change too. I got the impression she didn't like it. lol Anyways, great list of covers up there! The Clockwork Princess cover is so pretty and may be my favorite of the series. :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share two, love Cinder! And Splintered looks so amazing!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.