Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (19)

 STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased:
 Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)  Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)  Ruby Red (Ruby Red Trilogy, #1)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)  The Essence (The Pledge, #2)  Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)
 
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (loved! review soon)
Flat-Out Matt by Jessica Park (my review)
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Essence by Kimberly Derting
Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Gifted:
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)  Fragments (Partials, #2)

Wounded  Almost Eighteen (Wilson Mooney, #1)

The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
Fragments by Dan Wells
Wounded by Jasinda Wilder (my review)
Wilson Mooney Almost Eighteen by Gretchen de la O (e-book)

Won:
Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)

Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting

Used Book Finds:
Going Bovine  The Corrections

Going Bovine by Libba Bray
The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen

For Review:
Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)  Don't Hate the Player...Hate the Game

Allure by Nina Lane
Don't Hate the Player...Hate the Game by Katie Ashley

Kindle Purchases:
True Love Story  Just Breathe (Just Breathe, #3)  The Space Between (The Book of Phoenix, #1)

Fade (Fade, #1-3)  Renegade (Heven and Hell, #4)

True Love Story by Willow Aster
Just Breathe by Kendall Grey
The Space Between by Kristie Cook
Fade by Kate Dawes
Renegade by Cambria Hebert
 

3 comments:

  1. So many great books! I really enjoyed The Raven Boys. I hear great things about Let the Sky Fall, I definitely want to read it soon. I need to read Shadow and Bone.

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a great bunch of books. I really liked Shadow and Bone and Ruby Red. The Essence and The Raven Boys are still sitting on my TBR mountain. Please come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great new books! Shadow and Bone is FABULOUS and I'm dying to read Let the Sky Fall! It sounds so good!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.