Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (18)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This is a two week list because last weekend I was too busy having a great time at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books with my eldest son, and didn't have the energy to post. I will have a bigger post of all that we did there coming soon, but below contains a few of the purchases we made the week before or at the festival. Plus, we got some free goodies from the Harlequin booth, which was awesome. This also contains my catch-up posting for my ebooks.

PHYSICAL BOOKS:
 
Purchased (and now signed):
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)  Belly Up  Uprising (Children of the Gods #2)
 
Dead to You  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1)  Fearless
 
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Belly Up by Stuart Gibbs
Uprising by Jessica Therrien
Dead To You by Lisa McMann
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Fearless by Cornelia Funke

Purchased (not signed):
Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)
 
Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta

From Harlequin:
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)  What Tears Us Apart  The Returned
 
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)  I'll Be Seeing You  The Apple Orchard (Bella Vista, #1)
 
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (signed arc x2)
What Tears Us Apart by Deborah Cloyed (signed)
The Returned by Jason Mott (signed arc)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (paperback) (my review)
I'll Be Seeing You by Suzanne Hayes/Loretta Nyhan (arc)
The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs (arc)

 
Used Book Finds:
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)  Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
 
Thoughtless by SC Stephens
Fever by Lauren DeStefano

ELECTRONIC BOOKS:

Won or Gifted:
Sweet Thing  Survivor Roundup (The Zombie West Series, #2)  Consequences (Consequences, #1)

Mr. Mysterious In Black (Billionaire Brothers Series, #1)

Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
Survivor Roundup by Angela Scott
Consequences by Aleatha Romig
Mr. Mysterious in Black by S. Ann Cole
 
NetGalley Goodies:
 The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)  True  Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)

The Collector by Victoria Scott (my review)
True by Erin McCarthy (my review)
Claim Me by J. Kenner (my review)
 
For Review:
 Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)  Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)

Light in the Shadows by A, Meredith Walters (my review)
Arouse by Nina Lane

Kindle Purchases:
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)  Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1)  Beauty From Pain (Beauty, #1) 

Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2)  Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)  Wide Awake

Picture Perfect  A Beautiful Lie (Playing With Fire, #1)  Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #1)

Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)  Rule (Marked Men, #1)  Suddenly Royal

Wait For You by J. Lynn
Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates
Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher (my review)
Cloud Walking by A. Meredith Walters (my review)
Wide Awake by Shelly Crane (my review)
Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas
A Beautiful Lie by Tara Sivec
Relentless by Cassia Leo
Release Me by J. Kenner (my review)
Rule by Jay Crownover
Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase
 

13 comments:

  1. Thoughtless was in a used book pile=SCORE! I love that whole series. Consequences is intense and all kinds of screwed up. I purchased most of the books that you did, from Amazon, some are great deals. Enjoy all the rest of your awesome books as well as those fab. signed ones.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit what a haul O_O Ok. So the books that I have read: Rule - don't mind the cover, the book was gorgeous with its words and story. I loved it! Forever My Girl - a swoon-worthy comeback from the main dude and I adored him. It wasn't anything I haven't seen before, but it was a really enjoyable read. Thoughtless - if you can bare through Kiera's mindless behaviour then you'll find yourself enjoying Kellan I hope. The second books is better though and the last one - it was fantastic! I liked Reckless a bunch. OH AND I LOVED PUSHING THE LIMITS!!! - one of the best reads of 2012 for me. I hope you enjoy all of your books though:) It's one hell of a haul you got there, Jenny!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok firstly WOW! I hope you like Pushing the Limits, I reviewed it this month and it matches all the hype. :)
    I want to read Dead To You - sound brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, these are amazing! I'm jealous of Suddenly Royal!! Pushing the Limits was an amazing read, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just have a moment to take in all of this awesomeness (and jealously) :P

    Loved Pushing the Limits! Really want to read Wait For You :) I didn't enjoy Fever as much as i did Wither :(

    Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    My Stacking The Shelves

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice haul!! I loved Goddess Inheritance! It was such a thrilling read and a great end to the trilogy! Hope you enjoy all your shiny new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is one amazing haul. I absolutely loved Pushing The Limits, so I hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it was awesome at the LA Times Festival of Books. And you've got some amazing books here. I loved Pushing the Limits and really enjoyed Wait for You. I'm getting into a kind of romantic mood, so I need to find some great romances to read.

    Annnyway, hope you enjoy all your goodies and I can't wait to hear what you thought of the festival. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome new books! I loved The Goddess Inheritance! True also sounds really good. Enjoy your new books. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uprising looks great and I have to get Carter's books, I've been drooling over them for ages. :D

    Enjoy!
    My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful assortment of books. I am glad you had a good time at the LA Festival of Books. I wish I lived even 1000 miles closer because I would have been there. Come and see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic haul! I am looking forward to reading many of these (and even have a few already)! Hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/sundays-weekly-book-recap-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got lots of great books! I really liked Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children although I have read a few people who didn't like it. It was what got me into reading YA and now I am obsessed!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.