Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (6.14)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Week in a Nutshell:
Back from our trip to Colorado. And the Colorado rain followed us back to California and gave us a few showers when we got back. It wasn't a ton of rain, and didn't fix the drought, but it sure was a nice change.

Current Giveaways:
The Song of David by Amy Harmon ($50 Amazon Gift Card)

What I Read Last Week:
  
Never Let You Go by Katy Renery (loved)
The Song of David by Amy Harmon (amazing!)
The Gilded Cage by Lauren Smith (loved)

My Reviews Last Week:
  
The Gilded Cuff by Lauren Smith (my 4.5 star review)
The Consequence of Revenge by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4.5 star review)
I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff (my 5 star review)
   
What I'm Reading Next:

Forget Me Knot by Ruth Silver

7 comments:

  1. The publishers of Gilded Cuff could make a lot of money with a jewelry tie-in lin; it's a beautiful cover and from what I read a great book.
    Hope you'll be visiting. http://eviloverlordthoughts.com/weekly-wrap-up-613/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth (above) has a good idea - there's a jeweler, Cadsawan, who specializes in book inspired jewelry - usually paranormal though.

    THE GILDED CUFF sounds interesting, I wonder if the title came from THE GILDED CAGE. I'm just a little tired of BDSM books. My post is here:
    http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/2015/06/sun-po-back.html


    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been raining in this part of the world as well (here in Australia). It's been quite nice though as it's stopped it from getting too cool - as we're heading into winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cuff is gorgeous! It is a beautiful cover!

    Have a great week.

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren Smith's books are new to me--I'm going to check those out.

    My Sunday recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/06/weekly-book-recap-107.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are all new to me. Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these, but I'm glad to see how much you seemed to like them. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.