Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (115)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*I'm trying to curb my book addiction, particularly with so many books still on my TBR pile that I'd like to catch up on. Unfortunately, I am also weak-willed, and couldn't resist these additions and Audible deals this week.

Kindle Addiction:
 
Fighting Silence by Aly Martinez
Wool Omnibus by Hugh Howey

eARC Goodies:
 
Proposing to Preston by Katy Regnery
Love Drunk by Libby Rice

Used Book Find:

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (signed)

Audiobook Awesomeness:
  
 
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Undivided by Neal Shusterman
Golden Son by Pierce Brown
Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I have to say that these are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up "Archer's Voice" a while back but I haven't gotten to them yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been hearing good things about Mia Sheridan's books. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! Wool sounds really great. Have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I am especially excited about what you think of beuty and the mustache. I loved it

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Liane Moriarty's books. Audiobooks are awesome - especially with the narrators that match well. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.