Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (6.07)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Week in a Nutshell:
My family and my parents left sunny (and drought laden) California to visit my brother and his family in weather-crazy (hey, it's raining... again) Colorado this week. So much fun! Between my brother and I, we have 5 sons (no daughters), so the cousins are having a blast together, being rough-and-tumble boys. With dirt bikes to ride, hills to climb, museums to visit, games to play, and even a Dodgers/Rockies baseball game to attend, there's been no shortage of fun. It's been a great start to our summer break.

Current Giveaways:
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst (necklace & signed book)

What I Read Last Week:
 
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (DNF'd)
The Gilded Cuff by Lauren Smith (loved)

My Reviews Last Week:
  
The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon (my 5+ star review)
Finally Finding Faith by Tammy Falkner (my 4 star review)
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst (my 4.5 star review)

Other Posts This Week:

Teaser Tuesday: I Am The Traitor
Saturday: Stacking the Shelves
   
What I'm Currently Reading:

Never Let You Go by Katy Renery

4 comments:

  1. The Witch Hunter was excellent. I enjoyed that book a lot. The rest of your books are new to me. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Witch Hunter looks good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the cousins are enjoying time together. It's a nice bond to have and I always appreciated getting to spend time with mine when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen The Witch Hunter around a lot, but it just doesn't sound like my type of book. I'll have to go see why you DNFd it.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.