Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (112)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*I'm trying to curb my book addiction, particularly with so many books still on my TBR pile. But I couldn't resist this new release and these eARCs from a few of my favorite authors.

Kindle Addiction:

Soul Choice by Elizabeth Kirke

eARC Goodies:
 
Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery
The Song of David by Amy Harmon

6 comments:

  1. I think I need to at least try to curb my addiction. Next week I'm hoping for a slow week. I'll be checking out Soul Choice, though. Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your need to curb. I'm trying to do the same thing but it's not easy with so many great books out there. Like your choices for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't curb my addiction. The only thing that helps me is when I don't have money to buy books. LOL. Great haul though.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've not heard of any of these but I do hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these, I hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.