Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (98)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
  
Book Purchase:
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
Ensnared by AG Howard


For My Kindle:
Pluto (Wonder #1.6) Seraphina (Seraphina, #1)
Pluto by RJ Palacio
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman


 Used Book Find:
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)
Fire With Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

5 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I finally got my hands on Seraphina recently and I'm looking forward to reading it. SO many people have recommended it. Enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I enjoyed Ensnared! It was quite an ending! And ooh Seraphina! I still need to read that one!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Seraphina sounds so good, though I'm not the biggest dragon fan. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Fire With Fire on my list but I haven't read it yet. Hope you enjoy it!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.