Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (33)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Rule (Marked Men, #1) The Five Stages of Falling in Love
Die Once More (Revenants, 3.5) Kiss Me Kate (The English Brothers, #6)
Rule by Jay Crownover (re-read)
The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson
Die Once More by Amy Plum
Kiss Me Kate by Katy Regnery
  
What I Finished Listening To:
Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
Brilliance by Markus Sakey
  
My Reviews Last Week:
Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2) Art-Crossed Love (Second Chances #2)
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover (4.5 star review)
Art-Crossed Love by Libby Rice (5 star review)
  

What I'm Reading This Week:
Six of Hearts
Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy all your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a little Marcus Sakey. I haven't read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got a lot accomplished last week. I need to get Die Once More. Hopefully this week brings you many hours of reading!

    Here's what I'm READING this week.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.