Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (96)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARC for Review:
Confess
Confess by Colleen Hoover


Book Purchase:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
 

7 comments:

  1. I definitely need The Ruby Circle!! I didn't realize it was finally out! Time sure does fly!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher and now I need to read MORE from both authors! I'm way behind with the Bloodlines series. Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to catch up on the Bloodlines series as I am two books behind now : / Enjoy your books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover yet, but Confess looks interesting. Enjoy your books. :)

    Here's my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week. I am so jealous that you have Confess... I AM DESPERATE FOR THAT ONE! I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confess sounds interesting. Seems like everyone got The Ruby Circle this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've been hearing great things about the Bloodlines series though I've yet to finish reading the Vampire Academy books. i Hope you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.