Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (95)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARCs for Review:
Kiss Me Kate (The English Brothers, #6)
Kiss Me Kate by Katy Regnery


Paperbacks Purchased:
The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1) Room for More (Cranberry Inn, #2)
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
Room For You by Beth Ehemann
Room For More by Beth Ehemann


For My Kindle:
Die Once More (Revenants, 3.5) Never Never (Never Never, #1)
Die Once More by Amy Plum
Never Never by Tarryn Fisher & Colleen Hoover


Used Book Find:
Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2)
Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Enjoy the Never Never roller coaster! I can't wait for Part 2!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are new to me ones but I do hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I just started reading Never, Never and...WHOA! That's all I can say. Enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I've got Never Never on my Kindle but haven't started it yet. As for Die Once More, I really need to check it out :) Hope you have a great week!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.