Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (22): Top Books I've Read This Year So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
 
 Young & New Adult: 
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
Angelfall by Susan Ee (my review)
World After by Susan Ee (my review)
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) Maybe Someday
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (my review)
Take Me On by Katie McGarry (my review)
 Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (my review)
 
Paranormal Romance:
Carved in Cherry (A Curse Collectors Novel) Blood Reunited (Blood Vine #3)
Carved in Cherry by Elizabeth Kirke (my review)
Blood Reunited by Amber Belldene  (my review)
 
Adult Romance: 
 Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3) Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
Awaken by Nina Lane (my review)
Truce by R.L. Mathewson (my review)
 
Romantic Comedy:
Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3) Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love, #3)
Love Hacked by Penny Reid (my review)
Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid (review soon)
Legal Briefs by N.M. Silber (my review)
 

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Loooooved Angefall and World After! Dying for the next one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books on your list. I want to read Ignite Me, but I'm just not ready for the Shatter Me series to end yet.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.