Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)

2a
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #4) Meeting Miss Mystic (Heart of Montana, #4) Don't Even Think About It 
Four Years Later by Monica Murphy
Meeting Miss Mystic by Katy Regnery
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
 
What I Finished Listening To:
Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6)
Hunted by Kevin Hearne
 
My Reviews Last Week:
 Legally Wed (A Lawyers in Love Novella) Beautiful Oblivion (Maddox Brothers, #1) I Am the Mission (The Unknown Assassin, #2)
Legally Wed by N.M. Silber (5 Star Review)
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire (3.75 Star Review)
Never Been Kissed by Molly O'Keefe (4.5 Star Review)
 
What I'm Currently Reading:
  Poe
Poe by J. Lincoln Fenn
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I have mixed feeling about Don't Even Think About It. I was looking for humor but that isn't what I ended up with. I am reading Kevin Hearne's series now and just finished Hammered. I love them but have to fit them in around other books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to I Am The Mission, looks like you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.