Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (64)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Signed Book Win!
A Reason to Breathe
A Reason to Breathe by C.P Smith

Book Purchase:
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

eARCs for Review:
I Am the Mission (The Unknown Assassin, #2) Meeting Miss Mystic (Heart of Montana, #4)
I Am The Mission by Allen Zadoff
Meeting Miss Mystic by Katy Regnery

eBook Wins!
Enjoying the Chase Nothing Left to Lose
Enjoying The Chase by Kirsty Moseley
Nothing Left To Lose by Kirsty Moseley
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh yay for wins!! And signed!! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fifth spotting of Ruin and Rising today! I'm going to start this series after I finish Dreams of Gods and Monsters, it looks really cool. :D

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.