Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (105)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
  
Kindle Addiction:

Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayvn


eARC Goodness:

Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
Love Bites by C.C. Wood


Used Book Finds:
 
Pure by Julianna Baggott
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (signed)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Gotta love finding a bargain! And a signed one at that! Score! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I've heard good things about Bad Romeo. Enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've been wanting to check out Pure for the longest time. It sounds so amazing! Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover of Broken Juliet! I need to finish the Pure series. I think I finally got ahold of the second one in the series.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.