Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (44) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read:
Love Songs for the Road by Farrah Taylor
Tyler and Stella by Heidi Joy Tretheway
Skin and Bones by Sherry Shahan

Audiobooks I Listened To:
Hammered by Kevin Hearne
 
Reviews I Posted:
Alienated by Melissa Landers (my review)
Blood Reunited by Amber Belldene (my review)
Playing for Love at Deep Haven by Katy Regnery (my review)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Won:
Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, #1)  Reclaim My Heart
Light of the Moon by David James (signed paperback)
Reclaim My Heart by Donna Fasano (signed paperback)
 
eARC for Review:
Midsummer Sweetheart (Heart of Montana, #2)
Midsummer Sweetheart by Katy Regnery
 
For My Kindle:
Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2) Behind His Lens
Tempting the Player by J. Lynn
Behind His Lens by R.S. Grey
 
Used Book Finds:
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) Plague (Gone, #4)
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Plague by Michael Grant

 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! A double win!! I think I may need to read A Discovery of Witches one day! Better go find that one myself!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books. Love seeing what people win.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like some great books! I hope you enjoy them! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-6.html Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. They look good though. Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice haul! I absolutely loved A Discovery of Witches so I hope you do too :)

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I have read The Discovery of Witches and Alienated but the rest are still on my wishlist. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.