Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (33) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read/Finished:
Night Owl by M. Pierce (finished)
Reality Boy by A.S. King
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
The Christmas Wish (novella) by Katy Regnery
Rome by Jay Crownover
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout (started)
 
What I Started Listening To:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Reviews I Posted:
Chance of Rain by Amber Lin (my review)
Making Faces by Amy Harmon (my review)**new favorite!
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (my review)
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (my review)
 
Ongoing This Month:
NaNoWriMo - wish me luck! (I'm "teaparty5" is you want to friend me.)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by
Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This was my week for gifts and new releases. Got some great reading to look forward to. Plus, after reading the ebook of Making Faces by Amy Harmon, my newest favorite book, I had to buy the paperback for my bookshelf.

Won from Kristen Simmons:
Article 5 (Article 5, #1)  Three (Article 5, #3)
Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles, #1)  Revelations (The Elysium Chronicles, #2)
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (paperback signed)
Three by Kristen Simmons (ARC signed)
Renegade by J.A. Souders
Revelations by J.A. Souders
 
Purchased:
 Sentinel (Covenant, #5)  Making Faces
Champion (Legend, #3)  Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #8)
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Champion by Marie Lu
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney

 

4 comments:

  1. Aah, so many good books! I can't wait to read Champion, Sentinel, and Hourglass :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! Congrats on the wins!! That's always an awesome feeling! And yay Sentinel! I added that one to my TBR mountain this week too! But with my ebook challenge this month I might not get to it right away like I want to!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great books this week. Congrats on the amazing wins, I have been dying to read Kristen Simmons books for so long now. So excited to read Champion and see how it all ends! I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment of books. I bought Champion to donate to my school media center since I haven't started that series yet. I had students begging for it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.