Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (11): Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List
(in alphabetical order)

Fisher Amelie
I can't help but fall in love with her amazing characters

Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sarcastic heroines and hunky heroes

Cassandra Clare
Diggin' her Shadowhunter world

Shelly Crane
The queen of falling in love & HEAs

Colleen Hoover
She's simply an amazing writer

Julie Kagawa
I love getting lost in the worlds she creates

Tahereh Mafi
The poetry of her words

Melina Marchetta
Raw, real characters & writing genius

Veronica Roth
Her gripping world of Factions

Maggie Stiefvater
Her creative writing & amazing stories keep getting better & better
 

3 comments:

  1. I have seen so many lists with Melina Marchetta! I really need to read one of her books!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I got most of these authors still on my TBR so am glad to see them on lists like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! I'll be checking out most of these :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.