Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (52) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read:
Gabby Revealed by Amy Gregory
Bunsen Burner Bingo by Penny Reid
Wall of Trust by AJ Prior
John Dreamer by Elise Celine

Audiobook I'm Listening To:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 

 
Reviews I Posted:
My Life From Hell by Tellulah Darling (my review)
Gabby Revealed by Amy Gregory (my review)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Paperback Purchases:
Archer's Voice (A Sign of Love, #4) Maybe Someday 
The Sea of Tranquility Soul Screamers, Volume Four: With All My Soul • Fearless • Niederwald • Last Request
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Maybe Someday
by Colleen Hoover (my review)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (my review)
Soul Screamers: Volume 4 by Rachel Vincent

eBook Wins from Better Read Than Dead:
Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #4) Fearless (Ruin, #2.5)
Truce by RL Mathewson
Fearless by Rachel Van Dyken

Paperback Win from LibraryThing:
Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #4)
Four Years Later by Monica Murphy
 
eARCs for Review:
See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #3) Played (Hooked, #2) The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1)
See Jane Fall by Katy Regnery
Played by Liz Fichera
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
 
For My Kindle:
Black Box Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #1) Seeing Stars (Celebrity, #1)
Breakaway Wall of Trust Reclaiming the Sand
Black Box by Cassia Leo
Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
Seeing Stars by J Sterling
Breakaway: New Adult Anthology
Wall of Trust by AJ Prior
Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters
 
Used Book Finds:
Trouble Consequences (Consequences, #1) 
Harbinger Passion (Fallen, #3)
Trouble by Samantha Towle
Consequences by Aleatha Romig

Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Passion by Lauren Kate
 
Audiobook Purchase:
Brilliance
Brilliance by Marcus Sakey  
 

7 comments:

  1. I got Kiss of Deception too. Love the cover. Lots of great books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kiss of Deception sounds awesome. Plus, the cover is wonderful! Happy reading!


    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many reviews for Maybe Someday this week. :) And from what I heard it rocks, too. Played looks pretty interesting and I'm tossing weather to try Lauren Kate's Fallen series..I wasn't a real fan of Teardrop, but you never know until you try, right?! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Maybe Someday, Poughkeepsie, and Sea of Tranquility all on my Kindle but haven't gotten to them yet. Enjoy them all. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got denied for Kiss of Deception huhu they will regret denying me HAHA jk! Maybe Someday is wow! Read it soon!

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2014/03/stacking-the-shelves-march-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great haul! I am so jealous of your copy of Soul Screamers Volume 4!!! Even though I've read the whole series I need that extra novella!! Fearless was quite good and I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I recently reviewed Maybe Someday and really ended up loving it. The soundtrack added so much to the reading experience. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.