Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (51) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read:
Tattoo by Cambria Hebert
Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca
My Life From Hell by Tellulah Darling


Audiobooks I'm Listening To:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
 
Reviews I Posted:
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (my review)
Tattoo by Cambria Hebert (my review)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I attended the Authors Under the Lights book signing this weekend. There were lots of great authors there. I was most excited to get to meet Penny Reid. I am a huge fan of her work, but have found that I also love her personality. We had such a lovely chat! Is it too much to wish she lived closer?
I also got to meet CD Reiss and pick her brain over all the dynamics of her books following the Drazens. I'm quite impressed by how she keeps everything straight.
I also got to see Renee Carlino again. She's not only super sweet, but is also a great writer. Fun fact: Renee was my kids' education facilitator at our charter school last year.
 
Signed Paperback Purchases:
Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1) Friends Without Benefits (Knitting in the City, #2) Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3) 
  Sweet Little Thing (Sweet Thing, #1.5) Sing (Songs of Submission, #7) Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)
Marking Time (The Immortal Descendants, #1) Against the Wall (Against the Wall, #1) Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid (my review)
Friends Without Benefits by Penny Reid (my review)
Love Hacked by Penny Reid (my review)
Sweet Little Thing by Renee Carlino
Sing by CD Reiss
Spin by CD Reiss (my review)
Marking Time by April White
Against the Wall by Julie Prestsater
Not Quite Enough by Catherine Bybee
 

3 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! It's always fun to meet authors! I remember my first signing, with Kim Harrison, I was just kind of shell shocked!

    Yay for signed books!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I love the sound of and cover for Sweet Little Thing. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.