Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (49) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read:
The Passion of Darius by Raine Miller
Rare and Precious Things by Raine Miller
Love Hacked by Penny Reid

Audiobooks I'm Listening To:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
 
Reviews I Posted:
The Passion of Darius by Raine Miller (my review)
Rare and Precious Things by Raine Miller (my review)
Skin and Bones by Sherry Shahan (my review)

Blogger Appreciation Tour:
Book Sojourner was featured by author Katy Regnery! 
(see my interview)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I've got some great reads to look forward to. They're all trying to jostle for first position on my tbr pile. I'm excited!!

eARCS for Review:
 Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1) Nash (Marked Men, #4)
Tattoo (Take It Off, #7) Attachments
Spin by CD Reiss
Nash by Jay Crownover
Tattoo by Cambria Hebert
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
 
For My Kindle:
 Ditched Toxic (Ruin, #2) The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered, #1.5)
Ditched by Amity Hope
Toxic by Rachel Van Dyken
The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard

Used Book Finds:
Boy Proof
Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
 
 

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Toxic and it was really good :) Can't wait to read Nash :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own Boy Proof and Attachments but haven't gotten a chance to read them yet. Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my Bookish Buys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I really need to hurry up and read some Rainbow Rowell, I feel like one of the only people who hasn't read one of her books yet. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.