Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (178)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

For My Kindle:
  
  
Veiled by Karina Halle
Shopping for a Billionaire by Julia Kent
Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancée by Julia Kent
Shopping for a CEO by Julia Kent
Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife by Julia Kent
Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée by Julia Kent

eARC Awesomeness:
 
Shopping for an Heir by Julia Kent
Our Options Have Changed by Julia Kent & Elisa Reed

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, so much Julia Kent! I'd never even heard of her before! Our options have changed seems like the one I might enjoy the most. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.