Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (41)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
   
Calmly, Carefully, Completely by Tammy Falkner
Capture by Penny Reid
Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London
     
My Reviews Last Week:
 Undeniably Chosen (Significance, #6)
 
Calmly, Carefully, Completely by Tammy Falkner (my 5 star review)
Undeniably Chosen by Shelly Crane (my 5+ star review)
Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton (my 4 star review)
Snapshot by Angie Stanton (my 3 star review)
     
What I'm Reading Next:
 
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some great reads. Have a wonderful week of reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.