Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (24): Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

Top Ten Eleven Books/Authors I Read In 2014
(alphabetical order by author)

Middle & Young Adult:
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
Angelfall & World After by Susan Ee
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Wonder
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2)
Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park

New Adult & Coming-of-Age:
Painted Faces (Painted Faces, #1)
Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
Rowdy (Marked Men, #5)
Rowdy by Jay Crownover
Play (Stage Dive, #2) Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
Play & Lead by Kylie Scott


Adult Romance:
Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3) Break the Sky
Awaken & Break the Sky by Nina Lane
Skygods (Hydraulic, #2)
Skygods by Sarah Latchaw
Seduced by Stratton (The English Brothers, #4) Wild About Weston (The English Brothers, #5)
The English Brothers Series by Katy Regnery
Neanderthal Marries Human: A Smarter Romance (Knitting in the City, #1.5) Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3)
Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4) Scenes from the City (Knitting in the City, #4.5)
And last, but certainly not least... gems from the Knitting in the City Series by Penny Reid
 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books you've mentioned in your post. I'll have to check them out! Here is a link to my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Heir of Fire, so I'm very happy to see it on your list this week! :-) I can't wait to read Flat-Out Celeste! It looks like you've had a great reading year! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I LOVED Susan Ee's books! So incredible! Can't wait for the next one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDER !!!! WONDER!!!! I love that book. Heck my mum who does not read kid's books, LOVES that book :-) Great list.

    Here is mine: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-best-books-of-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.