Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (26)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read in the Last 2 Weeks:
Undertow (Undertow, #1) Stormfront (Undertow #2) Mr. 365
Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3) Snowed Over Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
Christmas on 4th Street (Fool's Gold, #12.5) Yours for Christmas (Fool's Gold, #15.5)
Undertow by K.R. Conway
Stormfront by K.R. Conway
Mr. 365 by Ruth Clampett
Stay With Me by J. Lynn
Snowed Over by Angie Stanton
Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst
Christmas on 4th Street by Susan Mallery
Yours For Christmas by Susan Mallery
  
My Recent Reviews:
Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5) The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek, #7)
Undertow (Undertow, #1) Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
Merry Christmas, Baby by Jill Shalvis (3.5 stars)
The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak (
3.5 stars)
Undertow by K.R. Conway (5 stars)
Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst (5+ stars)
  
What I'm Reading This Week:
 Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! You read a lot last week! I still need to read past Etiquette and Espionage! I read that one years ago as an ARC and haven't read the other two! I've bought them...just haven't read them! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the Susan Mallery Christmas books and have Merry Christmas Baby on audio that I will listen to tomorrow while I wrap the rest of the presents. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be an eclectic reader. I love the covers of Undertow and Stormfront.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.