Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? (11)

2a
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Freedom Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4) Playing With Fire (Phoenix Fire, #3)
  Freedom by Jonathan Franzen (didn't finish)
 Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid
Playing With Fire by Cynthia Eden
 
What I Finished Listening To: 
 Attachments
 Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
 
My Reviews Last Week:
 Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3.5) Endangered Hearts (Endangered Hearts, #1) 
Between the Sheets (Boys of Bishop, #3) Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (4.5 Star Review)
Endangered Hearts by Amanda Lance (3 Star Review)
Between the Sheets by Molly O'Keefe (4.5 Star Review)
Forever With You by Laurelin Paige (5 Star Review)

 What I'm Reading This Week:
Skygods (Hydraulic Level Five, #2)
Skygods by Sarah Latchaw
 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't come across any of these- must look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! These are new to me! Except for Sinner! Hope you enjoyed all your reads this past week! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Attachments when it was a Kindle Daily Deal but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I am curious about Sinner but still haven't finished the first trilogy. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I read Attachments and LOVED it! Hope you did, too!

    Here's my week: http://proudbooknerd.com/2014/08/18/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.