Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (01.01)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Wishing you a blessed year!

What I Read in the Last 2 Weeks:
It's You (book 1) by KP Kelley
A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
It's You (book 2) by KP Kelley
Captured by a Vampire by Susan Griscom
A List of Cages by Robin Roe
Shopping for an Heir by Julia Kent
Indecent Proposal by Molly O'Keefe

Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Books I Read in 2016 

My Reviews Last Week:
Shopping for a CEO's Fiancee by Julia Kent (my 4 star review)
Broken Souls by Stephen Blackmoore (my 4.5 star review)
Edward Unspooled by Craig Lancaster (my 5 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 

What I'm Currently Reading:
Retreat by Jay Crownover

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to start the Raven Boys soon. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.