Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (10.16)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:
  
Beard Science by Penny Reid
Marry Me Mad by Katy Regnery
Searching for Disaster by Jennifer Probst

My Reviews Last Week:

Thief of Hearts by LH Cosway (my 5 star review)

What I Started Listening To:

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

What I'm Reading Next:

Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti

2 comments:

  1. Great list of books you've read!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and check out my new book meme Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beard Science looks hilarious! I'm excited for The Raven Boys; I haven't read any Stiefvater yet, but I look forward to! Happy reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.