Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (10.02)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:
 
Shopping for a Billionaire (#4-5) by Julia Kent
Stolen Away by Jennie Marts

Top Ten Tuesday:
Books on my Fall TBR Pile 

My Reviews Last Week:
 
Shopping for a Billionaire (collection) by Julia Kent (my 5 star review)
Stolen Away by Jennie Marts (my 4 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

Staked by Kevin Hearne

What I'm Currently Reading:

The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken

2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of contemporary romance this week. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Grace... a bit of romance there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.