Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (07.10)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Top Ten Tuesday:
Books I Enjoyed That Have 
Under 2000 Ratings on Goodreads

My Reviews Last Week:

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine (my 4.5 star review)

What I'm Re-Listening To:

Trapped by Kevin Hearne

What I'm Currently Reading:
 
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your review of Ink and Bone - I haven't yet read this one:). I don't listen to books, but I now have a Kindle Fire that means I can start doing so - I'm guessing the Kevin Hearn series would be great fun to follow on audible. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Ink and Bone! It looks so good! The Nightingale is also on my TBR. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you enjoying The Nightingale? I keep thinking I need to read Hannah's books, but most of the blurb's don't necessarily grab me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.