Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (03.13)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Life Last Week:

This was a busy week. I attended the Cassandra Clare release day book signing on Tuesday night for Lady Midnight, along with Holly Black, which was great. I took my oldest two boys to see the Madame Butterfly opera Wednesday night, which was absolutely beautiful. My kids' sports' teams have been keeping us very busy around here, including a soccer tournament and baseball games this weekend. Fun times!

What I Read Last Week:
 
Whisper Cape by Susan Griscom
The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regery (re-read)

What I'm Listening To:
  
Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull (finished)
Hounded by Kevin Hearne (finished re-listen)
Hexed by Kein Hearne (started re-listen)

What I'm Currently Reading:

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a busy time with lots of commitments for the kids but great you got to go to the book signing. It sounds like a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a busy but fun week! Have a great week and happy reading!

    Laura @ http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-lives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.