Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (154)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Book Signing* Beauty:
(My eldest son loves Brandon Mull. He attended his book signing for the 3rd time.)
Death Weavers by Brandon Mull

Hardcover Beauties:
  
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige (signed)

Kindle Love:
  
In Jack's Arms by Roxie Rivera
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (my review)
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout


6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I can't wait to read Yellow Brick War!! And oooh I LOVED Every Last Breath! I couldn't wait to read that one that I dropped everything once it arrived at my door!

    Okay, I might have stalked its tracking and made sure to be done with my current read by the time it arrived! ;)

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list of books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! And you even got them signed! I'm so jealous :0

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Brandon Mull cover. The hardcover of the Dorothy Must Die series are awesome. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. I have been wanting to try the Dorothy books. Hope you enjoy.
    Bambi's StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to get ahold of The Yellow Brick War, and oooh, Every Last Breath! I love Roth! Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.