Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (153)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Kindle Love:

The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons

eARC Goodness:

Ginger's Heart by Katy Regnery

Audiobook Awesomeness:

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

3 comments:

  1. I have Six of Crows in the my pile. But it looks like audio version might be a fun experience. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collector's society is a very good series and Heather Lyons is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week, I hope you enjoy them all :) I LOVED Six of Crows, that was one of my top reads last year. I can't wait for the sequel to release. Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.