Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature & Follow (10): Late Night Reading

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #120

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read and Parakunkee’s View. This is a great way to gain blog followers for book bloggers, follow other blogs, and get to know each other. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we get to answer. You can find more info about this meme here.

Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night to finish it?

I tend to read late at night anyway, but the last books I loved and didn't want to put down were: Vain by Fisher Amelie and Snow Bound by Elizabeth Kirke. I loved both these books for different reasons and had to finish them quickly. They are definitely a couple of books I recommend checking out.

12 comments:

  1. Vain is my answer too! :) I too could not put it down. I just loved it.

    Old Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New books I haven't read yet!! Wah so many books!

    Old follower!

    My FF for this week.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read those! I'm more of a day reader myself. Plus I am morning person, so I rarely stay up late finishing a book. But in the past summers it's happened!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer. I have a lot of good things about Vain, I haven't heard of the other on though.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-19-follow-friday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot of good things about VAIN.. I can't wait to read it!
    Glad you liked them!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard about these but from that recommendation I will definitely be checking them out!

    New follower
    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    New email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of either one but will definitely be checking it out on Goodreads.

    My Feature & Follow post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of either one of these-- thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New GFC Follower!

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of these either. Will have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Fantasy Book Chick

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny, I was actually one of the blog tour hosts for Vain. I absolutely loved that book.

    I'm a new follower via GFC, and here's my FF: http://happy-in-between.blogspot.ca/2013/01/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.