Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (9)

 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I have a thing for signed books, and also completing book collections, so when I found out about Book Closeouts I got very excited that I could get a few signed books for half off, but also finally complete my Iron Fey series at a discounted rate. Yep, it's the little things in life that make me happy :)

Purchased (from Bookcloseouts.com): 
Everneath (Everneath, #1)   The Dark and Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #3)   Die for Me (Revenants, #1)

Until I Die (Revenants, #2)   The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)   The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (signed)
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan (signed)
Die For Me by Amy Plum (signed)
Until I Die by Amy Plum
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
 
Won from The Bucket List:
Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3)

Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan (ARC)
 
For My Kindle:
Carnival of Souls 
 
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Iron Fae books and Everneath's waiting to be read - it's on my kindle, and I keep meaning to read it. I've got Carnival of Souls on my bookshelf. Looks like you have a great haul this week :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought Carnival of Souls this week, for my Nook! I love the Iron Fey series and the Revenants series, great haul this week!

    Here's my IMM

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiice! I <3 the Iron Fey series!! So fun! Cannot wait for Carnival of Souls either. It's on my xmas list so I am hoping I get it. If not I will definitely be buying it!!

    Happy Reading!

    Here’s my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!!! I loved the Iron Fey series. Can't wait to see what you think of Carnival of Souls.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul! I love bookcloseouts! I haven't read any of the Iron Fey series but I really want too. I have Everneath but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hope you enjoy everything!!


    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got a bunch of great books this week. I love the Iron Fey series,but need to get a couple of books to complete the series too. I really want Everneath too, I have it on Audio, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pile of books Jenny! You and I have some of the same ones to read. I still need to read book 2 in The Immortal Beloved Series. I LOVED book one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.