Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Wrap-Up & December TBR Pile

November was my first complete month as a book blogger and I have been having a great time. I love posting my little reviews and participating on all the fun blog hops that make this such a wonderful and supportive community. I also broke the 100 follower barrier, which was exciting for me. I'm looking forward to many more months of blogging and book fun. Thanks to everyone who has joined me on this journey :)
November's Posted Book Reviews:
(click book title for review link)

2 Stars:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - Young Adult

4 Stars:
The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst - Adult
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - Young Adult
Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott - Adult
How to Tame a Willful Wife by Christy English - Adult
Toxic by Jus Accardo - Young Adult

4-1/2 Stars:
Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson - Adult

5 Stars:
Revolution by Shelly Crane - Young Adult
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - Young Adult
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher - Adult
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Young Adult
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - Young Adult
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - Young Adult
Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Young Adult
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta - Young Adult

For December, I have a ton of books I want to catch up on because I'm feeling waaaaay behind. I'm trying to step it up a bit this month, but my list may be a bit too ambitious. Plus, I'm a moody reader, so we'll just have to see how things go...
 
December's TBR Pile:
(I'll line through the books once I read them.)

Review copies:
Unresisting by Shane Morgan
Embers in a Dark Frost by Kelly Keaton
Here by Denise Grover Swank
The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab
Light of the Moon by David James

On my shelf:
Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
Seduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - reading with my kids

Coming out this month:
Finding Chase by Lacey Weatherford
Independence by Shelly Crane

The Sea of Tranquility   Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)   Independence (Significance, #4)
 
The Edge of Never   Embers in a Dark Frost   Miss Me Not
 
Unresisting   Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)   Here (On the Otherside, #1)
 
The Girl in the Wall   Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)   Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, #1)
 
The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)   The Hobbit   What I Didn't Say

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenny! I'm also a Jenny, lol!

    You have won my weekly comments contest on my blog,
    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/

    You can email me at juliababyjen (at) yahoo dot com, and I will send you the list of books you can choose from! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! That's so exciting! I'll email you right away :)

      Delete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.