Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (1): Endlessly


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop, hosted by Pen to Paper, where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. For more info on this meme, go here.

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

My choice this week is Endlessly by Kiersten White. I loved the first two books and can't believe I haven't gotten my hands on this last book yet. Evie is such a fun character and I want to know how her story ends. My goal is to get to this book before the year is over. If you haven't started this series, the first book is Paranormalcy, and it is a great read.

Goodreads Summary:
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

7 comments:

  1. I loved Paranormalcy! I haven't read Supernaturally or Endlessly yet but I really want to! Hope you enjoy it when you get it :)

    Check out My WW:
    http://thesecretlifeofabookworm-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read book 2! I enjoy Paranormalcy :)
    Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Paranormalcy yet, but I do plan on reading all three books back to back at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was WW the other week! I want it so bad but at the same time I love this series and dont want it to end!

    Thnaks for stopping by!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet but I keep picking up Paranormalcy when I got to Half Priced Books but I always put it back. I think I'm going to buy it next though.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Laura
    Laura's Adventures in Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this series before, but it looks like something I would read :)
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, pretty! I have this one on my TBR pile as well, great pick :)

    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.