Sunday, November 18, 2012

In My Mailbox & Stacking the Shelves (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren, where bloggers share the contents of their mailbox - books bought, borrowed, received - and get to know other blogs.
STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

My book scores this week have come from a variety of sources, but all much appreciated just the same. I stalk local used bookstores and my Amazon wish list, looking for deals, and this week I found a few gems. I didn't spend much money this week, which is great because I can use what I saved for more books in the future :)

From NetGalley: 
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (see review here) 
 
For Review: 
Embers in a Dark Frost

Embers in a Dark Frost by Kelly Keaton

Won:
Becoming a Superhero: based on a true story

Becoming a Superhero by Oliver Galang

Used Book Find:
Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)

Fire by Kristin Cashore

For My Kindle:
The Crush   The Fall of Billy Hitchings (A John Reeves Novel)   The Perfect Game

Insanity (Asylum, #1)   Mistletoe Mischief (Romancing Wisconsin Series #1)   Lumberjack In Love

The Devil's Metal (Devils #1)   Dead Perfect

The Crush by C.A. Williams
The Fall of Billy Hitchings by Kirkus MacGowan
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
Insanity by Lauren Hammond
Mistletoe Mischief by Stacey Joy Netzel
Lumberjack in Love by Penny Watson
The Devil's Metal by Karina Hale
Dead Perfect by P.G. Shriver

18 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice haul!! I LOOOOVED The Lost Prince!! It was freaking awesome! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Curious about Kelly's self-pub book! Will have to look for your review on that one! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embers in A Dark Frost looks interesting. I like the cover for it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Graceling a while back and I absolutely loved it. I still have to pick up my copy of Fire though. :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Perfect Game! I've seen that around quite a bit and I'd love to read it. It sounds fabulous. :) I hope you enjoy it and all your other books!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start The Lost Prince - I love Julie Kagawa! Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo you got some great stuff! LOVE Fire. That's my favorite of that series! Happy read and happy thanksgiving!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I got an ARC of The Lost Prince a few months back, but haven't had time to get to it yet. Hopefully soon! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I love Julie Kagawa and can't wait to read the Lost Prince. Great books! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed The Lost Prince and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up Fire last week. I have heard amazing things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the Lost Prince... but I have to read the Fey series first. Yes, I have to admit... I STILL haven't read it! I asked for it for Christmas... let's hope Santa's good to me this year! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read Julie Kagawa's books. I should really get on that. Thanks for visiting Tynga's Reviews and I hope you enjoy your haul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Crush looks so good. Happy reading! Feel free to come by and checkout my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Embers In A Dark Frost looks really interesting and I totally enjoyed The Lost Prince ^^

    Thanks for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting books but is it me that Insanity is very similar with Stolen Nights cover? Hm....

    Here is mine if you would like to check it too

    Happy Reading!


    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of some of these, but I will be looking into them more & I will definitely be checking out your review for The Lost Prince. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.