Monday, October 22, 2012

Book Signing: James Dashner

My boys and I with James Dashner!
My boys and I had a great time at James Dashner's book signing. He is part of a new series by Scholastic that just came out called The Infinity Ring. It'll be seven books, and he's writing the first and last. The first book, A Mutiny in Time, is already on bookshelves. The series sounds pretty cool, and I think my boys and I will enjoy it.
 


And don't forget the amazing The Maze Runner series that Mr. Dashner wrote. I haven't read The Kill Order yet, but I loved the other books and hope to read the prequel soon. My review for The Scorch Trials is here. My review for The Death Cure is here.


I loved attending book signings, especially with my eldest son, so you can look forward to more of these posts in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.