Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (04.16)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Over the Last 2 Weeks:
Avenged by Jay Crownover
Purple Hearts by Tess Wakefield (dnf for now)
Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti
The Story of Franklin D Roosevelt by Lorena Hickok
The Story of Dwight D Eisenhower by Arthur Beckhard

My Reviews Last Week:
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (my 4 star review)
Twist by Kylie Scott (my 4.5 star review)
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (my 4.5 star review)

What I'm Reading Now:
The Bohemian and the Businessman by Katy Regnery

5 comments:

  1. Still want to read The Chemist, will be reading your review now! And Then There were None is such an awesome story!!!!

    Hope you will have a good week and here's my Sunday Headlines: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2017/04/the-sunday-headlines-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I got Avenged as well! I can't wait to dive in! Hope you have a good week!
    Samantha The Book Disciple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be checking out your review of And Then There Were None. I love Christie, but that one is pretty dark for her. I hope you have a great week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read a lot of books. Some of them I have never heard of before. I hope you love all of your new books.

    grace @ books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing good things about the chemist! I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.