Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (02.12)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:

Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore
Shopping for a Billionaire's Honeymoon by Julia Kent
Riveted by Jay Crownover
The Feeling of Forever by Jamie Howard

What I Listened To Last Week:
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

My Reviews Last Week:
Justice Ascending by Rebecca Zanetti (my 4.5 star review)
Cross My Heart by LH Cosway (my 4.5 star review)
Shopping for a Billionaire's Honeymoon by Julia Kent (my 4 star review)

What I'm Reading Next:
Don't Speak by Katy Regnery

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of great books you got! I wanted to get the Man Called Ove from Wal-Mart but I decided to get Caraval instead! Oh well, maybe next time!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.