Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (02.28)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


What I've Been Up To:
Last weekend I attended the Love and Fifty Signing with some lovely book friends. We met really terrific authors and had a great weekend in Sacramento.

What I Read Last Week:
 
Capturing Peace by Molly McAdams
RoomHate by Penelope Ward

My Reviews Last Week:
 
Capturing Peace by Molly McAdams (my 3.5 star review)
RoomHate by Penelope Ward (my 3 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

Hounded by Kevin Hearne
(I love this series! I'm re-listening in preparation for the latest book that just came out.)

What I'm Currently Reading:

A Very Russian Christmas by Roxie Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.