Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (02.21)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What I Read Last Week:
  
Adore by Nina Lane
Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett
The Rise and Fall of Adolf Hitler by William L. Shirer

My Reviews Last Week:
 
 
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (my 5+ star review)
Nikolai 2 by Roxie Rivera (my 5 star review)
In Kelly's Corner by Roxie Rivera (my 4 star review)
Adore by Nina Lane (my 4.5 star review)

What I Finished Listening To:

Written in Fire by Marcus Sakey

What I'm Currently Reading:

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Sense and Sensibility. I've read Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey but I've neglected the rest of Austen's work. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.