Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (01.10)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

This Week's Happenings:
We got rain!!!! If you don't live in California, you probably don't care. But we Californians needed this rain, oh so badly. So even though it's messing with our soccer practices, we're very happy for the rain. 

What I Read Last Week:

Taking Shots by Toni Aleo

Short Story Reads:
 
  
The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
A Jury of Her Peers by Susan Glaspell
The Open Boat by Stephen Crane
The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe
Two Men Walk Into a Bar (at Christmastime) by Katy Regnery
Nash & Saint Get Married by Jay Crownover


My Reviews Last Week:
 
Built by Jay Crownover (my 4.5 star review)
Lightning Kissed by Lila Felix (my 4 star review)

What I'm Currently Reading:

Embraced by Jus Accardo

2 comments:

  1. I live in Cali myself. We definitely needed the rain but it terrified me that there was a tornado warning in our area. Oh so wild! Anyway, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your rain Jenny!

    You've got quite a few short story reads there. I don't mind novellas but don't tend to like short stories or compilations. NOt sure why....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.