Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (12.06)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Life This Week:
My brother and his family returned home this week after a great visit with us. And then we traveled to my in-laws house for a long weekend visit with them. Lots of family time this week, which meant little reading time for yours truly. But I'm looking forward to things winding down a bit next week, and hopefully some nice evenings catching up with some of the great books I've been getting. 

What I Read Last Week:
 
The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
Perfekt Order by ST Bende

And these fascinating short stories:
 
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty by James Thurber
Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County by Mark Twain

My Reviews Last Week:
No reviews this week. Just too busy with family. But next week I have lots of posts to catch up on.

What I'm Currently Reading:

Lightning Kissed by Lila Felix

2 comments:

  1. Family time is great. I hope you can find some reading time in the coming week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your brother and his family. I never mind giving up reading time for that sort of thing... as they say, it's not something one will regret on one's deathbed! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.