Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (10.25)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What I Read Last Week:
  
Dimitri by Roxie Rivera
Yuri by Roxie Rivera
The Swamp Fox of the Revolution by Stewart Holbrook

My Reviews Last Week:
Ruined by Jus Accardo (my 4 star review)

What I'm Still Currently Reading:

November 9 by Colleen Hoover
(Still reading this on and off. I'm having a hard time getting into it. Ever had that problem before?)

6 comments:

  1. I am reading a book right now I am having a hard time with. I am over halfway through and I love a good mystery, but I'm just not getting into it. Eh, what can you do?
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time with November 9. I, on the other hand, was sucked in from the very first scene and literally couldn't put it down. (Except for the few minutes it would take me to refill my wine glass.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading a book that I am enjoying but not enjoying enough, I could quite happily DNF it to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often find I can't get into a book. I found that recently with one I had asked the publisher about, but I emailed that if I did force myself to finish it it would not get a favorable review and so I would prefer not to. They were cool. my post is: THE SUNDAY POST: Oh My Dahlias, Oh My Dahlias
    http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/2015/10/dahlias.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1) and Dimitri (Her Russian Protector #2) by Roxie Rivera and enjoyed both books. Although, I liked the 1st book in the series the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other than the November 9, I haven't heard of most of these. I hope you enjoy them. I have to DNF a lot, in fact just did one that I'd won from a Goodreads giveaway. I made sure to email the publisher though and let them know.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.